- After running the application, select the desired screenshot and select A-Notice button
- Receive notification when you go to the home screen,
- Preview the screenshot (do not click it, press it more strongly to preview)
- Do not delete the notification window and keep it up to see the new screenshots immediately.
- Continue to keep the created notification so you can see the latest screenshot
- If the snapshot notification has been deleted, select the screenshot notification from the SShot and move to the home to create a new screenshot notification
- Select two screenshots to connect
- Adjust the connection position of the above and below screenshot
- Click the Save button to check the results
- Like refresh the table from top to bottom to save or add additional screenshots
- After clicking the share button at the bottom of the safari, enable 'SShot' via the right button.
- Go to the application and save it to the photo album.
- Select the screenshot and the desired Apple devices
- Use your fingers to move or resize to fit within the device
- Activate the SShot widget from the Edit menu of the Widget window
- Quick view by more button on the upper right corner